Friday, February 24, 2012

Love......

Been sitting here lately, trying to clean the house and all that mess, but every time I start, I keep stopping just to play with Marissa and Kristian.. These two are my main loves in my life.. Along with Michael of course.. Today has kinda been a productive day.. NOT!!!.. LOL.. I played playstation home today on michael's ps3... Found a few games that I can play.. Yeah me.. Now I am off of the game and going around to try and clean the living room up again.. lol.. Maybe just maybe.. if I can get the living room looking great for michael and all, then I can always play his ps3.. :) lol.. Didn't think I would want to play it but I sure do.. I have also been putting up pictures as well around the house.. I have a nice collage going on one of my walls and just started the next one.. Anyways I am hopping off.. Marissa is getting mad again.. When does this little girl never get mad.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment