Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Video Games.... and more

I think Michael is happy today.. He finally gets to hang out with his cousin which we haven't seen since Christmas day. So today Johnathon and Michael are both playing the playstation while of course I am cleaning house.. Which honestly don't bother me because they haven't seen each other in awhile ya know. I have been taking pictures of the two boys playing games.. LOL.. I will of course post them later on to facebook, if and when I get around to that.. LOL.. It is a wonderful day outside as well so I might take Kristian to the school playground later on tonight when it gets a little bit cooler out.. Or well I hope it gets a little bit cooler out.. The boys also put in one out of the three window units in the house today. Going to have to get the other two from upstairs put in soon.. Anyways that is how my past few days have been going as well.. I also kinda like having this blog spot for me to talk and write in. Its so much easier for me to work with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment